Terms of service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Some of the Products offered on this Website, as part of the service, are provided for a fee.
The rates, duration and conditions applicable to the sale of such Products are described below and in the respective sections of this Website.
Prices, descriptions and availability of the Products are specified in the respective sections of this Website and are subject to change without notice.
Although the Products on this Website are presented with the utmost accuracy technically possible, the representation by means of photos, images, colors, sounds or any other means is intended as a mere reference and does not imply any guarantee regarding the characteristics of the Product purchased.
The characteristics of the selected Product will be specified during the purchase procedure.
Each phase, from the choice of the product to the placing of the order, is part of the purchase procedure.
The purchase procedure includes the following steps:
- Users are asked to choose the desired Product and to verify their purchase choice.
- After checking the information visible in the purchase choice, Users can place the order by forwarding it.
Sending the order
Sending the order involves the following:
- The sending of the order by the user determines the conclusion of the contract and gives rise to the obligation of the User to pay the price, taxes and any additional charges and expenses, as specified on the order page.
- In the event that the purchased Product requires an active contribution from the User, such as the provision of information or personal data, specifications or special requests, the forwarding of the order also constitutes the User's obligation to collaborate with consequence.
- Once the order has been submitted, a confirmation of receipt of the order will be sent to the Users.
All notifications relating to the purchase procedure described above will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User for this purpose.
During the purchase process and before placing the order, Users are duly informed of all fees, taxes and costs (including any shipping costs) that will be charged to them.
Prices on this Website are shown:
- applicable fees, taxes and costs excluded or included, depending on the section the User is browsing.
Means of payment
The details relating to the accepted means of payment are highlighted during the purchase procedure.
Some payment methods are linked to additional conditions or involve additional costs. Detailed information can be found in the relevant section of this Website.
All payments are managed independently by third party services. Therefore, this Website does not collect payment data - such as credit card numbers - but receives a notification once the payment is successful.
In the event that the payment made by one of the available means fails or is rejected by the payment service provider, the Owner is not obliged to execute the order. Any costs or commissions deriving from the failed or refused payment are the responsibility of the User.
Retention of title
Until the payment of the full purchase price is received by the Owner, the User does not acquire ownership of the Products ordered.
Deliveries are made to the address indicated by the User and in the manner indicated in the order summary.
At the time of delivery, Users must check the contents of the package and promptly report any anomalies to the contact details indicated in this document or as described in the delivery note. Users may refuse to accept the package if it is visibly damaged.
Delivery can take place in the countries or territories specified in the relevant section of this Website.
Delivery times are indicated on this Website or during the purchase process.
The Owner is not responsible in any way for any delivery errors resulting from inaccuracies or omissions committed by the User in completing the purchase order, nor for any damage or delays occurring after delivery to the courier if the latter has been instructed by the 'User.
In the event that the goods are not delivered or collected at the time or within the established term, they will be returned to the Owner, who will contact the User to schedule a second delivery attempt or agree on further measures.
Unless otherwise specified, any delivery attempt starting from the second will be charged to the User.